Stat-X Fixed System Thermal Units are stand alone units incorporating their own patented detection mechanism, eliminating the need for separate detection and releasing controls. Suitable for a broad range of applications in smaller enclosures, they are available in sizes ranging from 30 grams (covering up to 0.5 m3) up to 500 grams (covering up to 8 m3).
- Significantly more effective than alternative extinguishing agents
- Environmentally friendly Ozone depletion potential (ODP) = 0 No global warming potential
- Ease of installation no pressure vessels, piping, or expensive installation manpower
- Very low maintenance
- Provides reliable, cost effective protection for a wide range of fire hazards
- No power required activates thermally or manually
- Favorably reviewed by EPA for SNAP listing
- Approved by CSIRO, ECB, MCA, ABS and many more
- Safe for valuable equipment will not harm electronic equipment or magnetic media
- Post fire cleanup is minimal aerosol suspends in air for quick and easy venting after discharge
- Compact up to a 90% reduction in space and weight requirements
- Available in the following sizes (see specifications for more details):
-- 30 T (30 g aerosol mass)
-- 60 T and 60 MT (60 g aerosol mass)
-- 100 T and 100 MT (100 g aerosol mass)
-- 250 T and 250 MT (250 g aerosol mass)
-- 500 T (500 g aerosol mass)
For additional information on use of Stat-X systems, please contact your local distributor or Fireaway Inc.
Stat-X® is a registered trademark. Manufactured in the USA and sold worldwide exclusively by Fireaway Inc. under license from R-Amtech International. Made in the USA.
To access the Stat-X extranet, please enter your username and password below.