Fireaway Inc. was founded in 2005 to commercialize condensed aerosol technology for use in innovative extinguishing systems and new fire fighting strategies. Having acquired exclusive rights to the premier aerosol formulation in the world, the company embarked on an aggressive program to further enhance product quality, features, and applications. The management team has over 50 years combined experience in fire protection and this dramatic new technology, including extensive committee involvement with the development of the NFPA 2010 Standard on Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems.
- Fireaway welcomes Jerry Zoloto as our CEO!
- Fireaway holds distributor meeting in Las Vegas - June 11-13!
- Fireaway holds its first ever Distributor Meeting In Bloomington ~ May 16-18. Distributors attended from over 13 countries!
- Stat-X product line receives approval from the UAE.
- Fireaway becomes Fireaway Inc.
- Stat-X receives Hygienic Institute certification in Germany
- Fireaway supplies over 50,000 units for engine protection on M-ATV vehicles
- Stat-X First Responder receives US Patent #7,832,493
- New York City Fire Department issues Letter of Allowance for Stat-X systems in New York City
- Stat-X receives Bureau Veritas certificate
- Fireaway introduces Stat-X systems for CNC and machine tool applications at 2010 International Manufacturing Technology Show
- Stat-X receives Maritime New Zealand certificate
- Stat-X performance tested in US Navy LCU Landing Craft, Utility fire suppression system program
- Stat-X receivies RINA certificate
- Fireaway moves to new state of the art 15,000 sf facility in Minnetonka, MN to meet increased production requirements.
- Fireaway establishes wholly owned production facility in Louisiana for production of its proprietary Stat-X compound.
- PSE&G adopts system wide use of Stat-X First Responders.
- Stat-X becomes first ever condensed aerosol approved under SBF 128:1 May 2005 (Sweden) for protection of bus engines.
- Fireaway receives US patent for its proprietary thermal activation device.
- Fireaway and Nippon Koki receive approval for importation of Stat-X into Japan.
- Stat-X receives ABS Type Approval.
- Stat-X selected by NASA to protect "Crawler".
- Stat-X selected tp protect Canadian Coast Guard hovercraft "Mamilosa".
- Stat-X receives first ever Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) Listing to UL 2775.
- Fireaway receives US patents (2) for thermally activated units.
- Stat-X approved by BOMBA (Malaysia).
- Stat-X approved by Icelandic Maritime Directorate.
- Stat-X approved by European Control Board (ECB).
- Stat-X approved by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
- Stat-X Listed by SSI (Israel).
- Stat-X receives first order to protect over 1000 buses.
- Stat-X Listed by National Maritime Safety Committee (Australia).
- Stat-X Listed by CSIRO/ActiveFire (Australia).
- Stat-X approved by Norwegian Maritime Directorate.
- Stat-X approved by Swedish Maritime Directorate.
- Stat-X approved by Marine and Coast Guard Agency UK (MCA).
- Stat-X receives EPA listing under SNAP program.
- Fireaway introduces Stat-X thermally activated, stand-alone units.
- Fireaway receives ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- NFPA issues 2010 Standard on Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems.
- Stat-X receives Underwriter’s Laboratories of Canada (ULC) Listing.
- Production starts in USA at Minnetonka, MN facility.
- Fireaway LLC founded by James F. Lavin of Lavin Holdings, LLC.
To access the Stat-X extranet, please enter your username and password below.