The Stat-X First Responder® is an emergency fire suppression tool (FST) to add
to your arsenal of tools you will want on hand to determine the best attack on the fire. Stat-X First Responder excels at containing and suppressing small fires in an enclosed space before it becomes unmanageable and requires a fire department with water. The use of water increases the damages, downtime, and the cost of recovery.
Many times the fire chief, police, or ambulance will arrive at the fire scene prior to the fire department truck or engine.
- First responder arrives at the scene of an early stage fire. After evacuating people and before additional resources arrive at the scene, toss a Stat-X First Responder into the rooms which are involved with the fire. This will buy time until additional resources arrive for rescue and for firefighters to lay hose.
- Firefighters are concerned about potential flashover from a fire down a hall and water isn’t available yet. Toss a Stat-X First Responder ahead of the firefighters to eliminate many of the contributing factors of a flashover.
- A firefighter is trapped or can’t get to a victim due to an intense area of fire. Toss a Stat-X First Responder into the flame area for immediate fire suppression.
Stat-X fire suppression is currently protecting portable fire suppression tool for the first professional to a fire event worldwide. Find out more today.
Talk To An Expert
"After researching available special hazard (fire) systems for the very best protection as well as compliance with safety and environmental issues we found Stat-X technology as the product leader."
— Engineer, Leicestershire, UK
An affordable, simple solution for safeguarding portable fire suppression tool for the first professional to a fire event special hazards
Operators need a compact, durable fire suppression systems for portable fire suppression tool for the first professional to a fire event that quickly detects and suppresses fire, compiles with regulation and keeps employees and environment front of mind.
Stat-X has many listings and approvals that supports these criteria, offering quick and effective fire suppression, durability, minimal maintenance, and environmental safety in the challenging conditions of an portable fire suppression tool for the first professional to a fire event.
Interested in details on our technology?
Read more here >>> How It Works.
Suggested Product Lines
Stat-X First Responder® Aerosol Fire Suppression Tool (FST)
Stat-X Fire Suppression Features:
An alternative to traditional special hazard Fire Protection
- Effective AgentPerformance Highly effective based on required density
- Compact and ModularOffering adaptable design especially when space and weight are critical
- Simple and Economic InstallationNo piping required, resulting in significant savings on parts and labor
- DurableIdeal for harsh environments and remote Locations
- Made in the USA
- Long service lifeService life of fifteen (10) years
- Virtually Maintenance FreeNo cylinder weighing requirement or leakage risks
- U.S. EPA SNAP listed for normally occupied and unoccupied spaces Regulatory certainty. No risk of future regulations interrupting supply
- Environmentally Friendly Zero potential for global warming or ozone depletion
- Installed on every continent
- 329 distributors
- 750,000 sold worldwide
- 94 countries
Discover the simplicity of Stat-X®
Talk To An Expert
- 1. Talk to an Expert
- 2. Design a custom solution
- 3. Install & Protect
Embrace the future of fire suppression