Li-ion and other batteries can represent a significant fire hazard through overheating, igniting combustibles or triggering a thermal runaway event in residential solar Li-ion battery storage.
Stat-X® aerosol fire suppression systems provide superior cost affective suppression solutions when fires occur.
- Proven performance and effective on Class A (surface), B, and C hazards.
- Simple yet robust and compact in design. No floor space is required for Stat-X generators , and the units are non-pressurized, creating extremely effect suppression agent.
- Activation of the Stat-X units can be initiated through an electrical signal provided by a control panel with smoke or heat detection or stand-alone heat responsive actuator where no external power is required or available.
- Inspection and maintenance of Stat-X units is easily accomplished as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Stat-X systems are included in the US EPA Significant New Alternative Policy (SNAP list) for use in normally occupied and unoccupied spaces
- Stat-X micro-particles 1-2 microns in size remain airborne with long retention time, far longer than gaseous agents.
- Aerosol from the discharge of Stat-X systems is environmentally friendly, with zero OPD, zero GWP, and negligible atmospheric lifetime.
- Residential solar panel fires can occur at any time. Stat-X provides another layer of protection for what you value most.
Stat-X® Fire Suppression Features:
- Effective Agent Performance
Highly effective based on required density
- Compact and Modular
Offering adaptable design especially when space and weight are critical
- Simple and Economic Installation
No piping, special bracing, or pipe support materials are required as they can be complex, confusing, and costly, this results in significant savings on parts and labor
Ideal for harsh environments and remote locations
- Long service life
Service life of fifteen (15) years
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- U.S. EPA SNAP listed for normally occupied and unoccupied spaces
- Environmentally Friendly
Zero Global Warming Potential and Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Made in the USA
Suggested Product Lines
Stat-X® Fixed System: Electrical Units for Ordinary Locations
Stat-X® Fire Suppression System: Thermal Units
Stat-X® Fixed Systems: Thermal/Manual Units