Keep Your Fleet Up and Running!
Stat-X® fire suppression protects buses!
Stat-X® fire suppression systems are an excellent solution for the protection of enclosed spaces where fires typically start. Fires can happen for various reasons such as mechanical failures, loose wires rubbing against engine parts or exposed metal, circuit board overloaded and oil and/or fluid leaks.
The Stat-X condensed aerosol technology is the fire suppression of choice for bus applications and should considered for your metro transit, para transit and school bus fleets.
Why Stat-X? Consider the following advantages:
- Compact for engine compartments where space is limited, and weight is critical
- Effective – proven to be the most effective fire technology available
- Durable – withstands harsh environments with dust, vibrations, and a wide climate range tested to meet MIL Standard 810 & SBF128 protocols
- Cost effective
- Easy to install – no piping required
- Easy to maintain with its modular design
- Compatible with the latest detection and control systems
Stat-X is currently fielded and protecting buses worldwide including fleets in Australia, Vietnam, and the U.A.E. In addition, Stat-X is the approved solution for many transportation applications besides buses including rolling stock/rail, mass transit, armored vehicles, service fleets and heavy equipment.
Our innovative solutions provide automatic, compact, modular and customized fire suppression systems to fit your special hazards needs!
Get more detailed information now!