Keep Your Rolling Stock Up and Running!
Stat-X® fire suppression protects rolling stock!
Stat-X® fire suppression systems are an excellent solution for the protection of enclosed spaces where fires typically start. Fires can happen for various reasons such as mechanical failures, loose wires rubbing against engine parts or exposed metal, circuit board overloaded and oil and/or fluid leaks.
In rail applications, the fire suppression is most often used for spaces such as electric drives, diesel fuel and electric engine compartments, hybrid battery stations, hydraulics, and electric control cabinets of the locomotive. Cylinder heads and oil filter chambers are especially at risk for fire.
The Stat-X condensed aerosol technology is the fire suppression of choice for rail applications and should be considered for your fleet.
Why Stat-X? Consider the following advantages:
- Compact for engine compartments where space is limited, and weight is critical
- Effective – proven to be the most effective fire technology available
- Durable – withstands harsh environments with dust, vibrations, and a wide climate range tested to meet MIL Standard 810
- Cost effective
- Easy to install – no piping required
- Easy to maintain with its modular design
- Compatible with the latest detection and control systems
Stat-X is currently fielded and protecting rolling stock worldwide including fleets in the USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia and more. In addition, Stat-X is the approved solution for many transportation applications besides rolling stock including school buses, transit buses, mass transit, armored vehicles, service fleets, and heavy equipment.
Our innovative solutions provide automatic, compact, modular and customized fire suppression systems to fit your special hazards needs!
Get more detailed information now!