Here are a few “Quick Facts” on Commercial and Industrial Vehicle Fire Suppression
Commercial and industrial vehicles are the lifeblood of the economy. Both electric and petroleum-based motors represent a variety of fire hazards and pose a significant danger to life safety and operations.
Stat-X® aerosol fire suppression systems are an ideal solution for high-value vehicle and engine protection in rugged working conditions.
• Proven, UL listed performance protecting Class A (surface), B, and C hazards.
• Simple yet robust, elegant design. Minimal space is required for Stat-X canisters which easily fit in cramped vehicle engine spaces. The units are completely non-pressurized as installed and require no piping.
• Activation of the Stat-X units can be initiated through an electrical signal (control panel with smoke or heat detection) or thermal actuator (no external power is required).
• Inspection and maintenance of Stat-X units is straightforward and budget-friendly.
• Stat-X systems are approved for normally occupied spaces through the US Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP list).
• Aerosol from the discharge of Stat-X systems is environmentally friendly, with zero OPD, zero GWP, and negligible atmospheric lifetime.
• Fires in commercial and industrial vehicles can halt operations, and tragically, injure passengers or crew. Stat-X systems are the most cost effective and proven method to protect these vehicles, keeping your business running, and protect what’s most important to you.